- Commercial videoclip creation focused on the magazine's reader: as the generation of 60s and 70s, she represents a symbol of modern and liberating youth (hippies, May 68, women right's protest...)
Speech & tone:
- Present the magazine's reader as a dynamic and modern retired women who has kept her young mindset and her life purpose
- Showing two womens from two generations, it displays they are not different and they have the same goals.
- Be dynamic and keep your young mindset.
- Position Notre Temps as the magazine for dynamic and modern retired women.
- Commercial videoclip to target senior audience.
Notre Temps is a magazine targeted senior people. Created in 1968, it's about topics such as retirement, health, well-being, hobbies and family. To focus on the human, it also talks readers' experiences to tell life stories.
« Toujours !! »
« Et maintenant ? »
« Faire la fête, danser, m’amuser » - Archive vidéo : Woodstock 1969
« Surtout tu vois, j’adorais être bien entouré »
« J’aimais les voitures... Ah les voitures » - Archive vidéo : Van hippie